My IQ just went up by like 57 points

That there photo up above is the radar image at just about the time that the Cat 3 women were finishing off their last lap at Snelling.

I kissed Michael goodbye as he left this morning for Snelling, and I headed out for a happy trails ride instead. Dawn, Beth, Steve, Brent and I zigged and zagged and had a rocking good time on the nicely packed but not muddy trails. And about fifteen minutes after our lovely 3+ hour ride was over, it started to pour. But for our ride, we were dry and even saw some goody sunshine.

Now I am sitting here eating roasted tomato soup, drinking a Hoeegarden, skippily dippilying around the internet, all while encased in the furry comfort of warm kitties.

I’m just sayin

15 Responses to “My IQ just went up by like 57 points”

jen February 24th, 2008 at 12:49 am

NOAA is way too much fun. These map thingies are pretty cool too. I dig me some weather.

I’m sitting on my couch, watching the rain come down, while my cat plays with the tea cup. He just dipped his paw in it. Far, far too cute.

velogirl February 24th, 2008 at 3:38 am

the weather yesterday and today was epic. we lucked out this morning with only a few sprinkles during our race, but it downpoured all the way home……

happy trails sound fun!

Lilly Bella February 24th, 2008 at 3:49 am

I qued right up there with ya sista! I hope you bought some provisions…like your usual list of weenies and tequila.

Sacwheelgirl February 24th, 2008 at 5:47 am

me no smart… big big wind. shattered all fields to smitherines! I still had fun (only bcause I decided to).

CyclistRick February 24th, 2008 at 3:31 pm

I was not as bright as you. I was out there on the course with the 45+ men at the same time as Michael’s field and the W1,2,3. The wind was killer! When I got thrown off the back and was musing on doing a solo to finish I looked to the east and saw a huge band of rain …. and headed for the car.

Ippoc Amic February 24th, 2008 at 3:55 pm

I knew you were a smart one after the pie stop- this is extra confirmation…

teamwelliver February 24th, 2008 at 5:41 pm

I can’t believe your blog has NWS screenshots. Welcome to the nerdery. But the virga was pretty yesterday.

It didn’t even rain enough on the way home to wash my bike off…I actually had to do it!

jen February 24th, 2008 at 6:34 pm

I heart the Virga.

Just wish I understood it all a little more better.

X Bunny February 24th, 2008 at 8:53 pm

and if you got a flat, your riding partners waited for you

bbElf (a.k.a. panda) February 25th, 2008 at 3:10 am

You win.

bbElf (a.k.a. panda) February 25th, 2008 at 3:13 am

And I think at least 22 of those new points came directly from my brain…

Little_Jewford February 25th, 2008 at 7:21 pm

Thanks for the ride, by the time I got home it was 2 1/2 hours on the bike…longest by far for me for a while…didn’t get that much of my lecture done, but I had a great nap.

Brent February 28th, 2008 at 1:17 am

phew.. i was getting worried about liljewford riding off with strangers!

Good times. Lucky for us the sky didnt release any rain on us.
That helps improve the memories. :)

Sorry to missed you Laura and Miss Mary… and few others.
Looks like I will be back in April.

Nashawn October 8th, 2015 at 8:28 am

I think the consignment deadilne for Buckeye is normally in November, but the March sale normally fills up way before then, so the best option is to call and ask. I think the Signature sale hasn’t even started taking consignments.The Buckeye sales are mostly Amish buyers, though there are exceptions. We’ve sold/purchased quite a few show horses through this sale with success. But this sale brings about 250 consignment horses and a lot of quality if looking to buy at a good price.The Signature sale is more geared towards show horses, but they do take nonshow consignments. This sale has more show homes , but there are also a lot of Amish that come to the sale as well.We’ve purchased show prospects through both sales and did well with them.

Efe December 30th, 2015 at 8:07 am

???? ? ???? ?????? ????? ?????? ?????? ???? ????? ????? ? ???????? ??????? ? ?????? ?? ?????? ? ??????? )))[]Gaga-fan Reply:??? 8th, 2011 at 2:49 ??????! ? ????? ?? )))[] Reply:??? 8th, 2011 at 2:52 ???? ??? ??? ) ??? ??? ????? ??????, ? ?? ???? ?? ???????? ??? ????? ???????? ?? ???? []Gaga-fan Reply:??? 8th, 2011 at 2:57 ?????????? ??? ?????? ???????? ))))[]JustDance Reply:??? 9th, 2011 at 9:03 ?????? ???? ?? ???????, Little monsters ???? ?????? ?? ??? =|[]